Attract more job applicants.
Retain your people.
When a prospective employee lands on your website, do you have a careers page or employment page for him or her to click on? If so, what’s featured on it?
Open positions? Hopefully, because some companies just have a general employment application to complete. Why would an applicant waste his or her time filling out an application without knowing what it’s for?
Facts about your company? This is common, and not that relevant to a potential employee. Company facts should be found on your “About Us” page.
General overview of standard and common benefits? Things like 401k, medical, dental, PTO, paid holidays, paid birthdays off, etc. are standard issue and hence do not motivate applicants to apply.
- Exciting and compelling reasons for why potential applicants should want to work for your company?
- Meaningful content that speaks to applicants’ interests, such as written or video testimonials, making your company appealing to potential employees?
- A description of how great your culture is and everything your company has to offer?
- An overview of how your company provides essential products and services that make a positive difference in the lives of its customers?
- Calls to action to apply?
Let us explain how we would take you through the process of building a strong employer brand and culture to retain your best employees and attract high quality candidates. Simply complete the form to the right and we will be in touch.
Scott Seroka, LBBP
Call Now 414-628-4547
Keep your best people on staff and attract and hire the best candidates.
Find out how we can help with no obligation.