People visiting your site are looking for something different than what they see everywhere else. They have questions. Give them answers.
Create a content marketing strategy for your industrial brand to:
- Engage your buyers
- Convert leads
- Improve your brand awareness
- Make connections with customers and channel partners
Attracting more leads and converting them to customers requires a strong content marketing strategy – one that actively engages your customers and channel partners.
Content marketing is the practice of creating high-quality content, such as blog posts, whitepapers, videos, etc., to achieve goals such as improving SEO, building brand awareness and credibility, and ultimately converting leads to customers.
Content marketing also helps to position you as an expert in your industry, leading to many other opportunities to promote your brand.
In our digital world, survival depends on a good content strategy.
At Seroka Industrial Branding, we will walk you through the following steps of building a sound strategy:
- Establishing your marketing and sales goals
- Identifying who you are targeting through the development of buyer personas
- Identifying the problems you solve through the products and services you offer and the value you provide to your audiences
- Communicating the uniqueness and credibility of your brand
- Selecting the format of your content (blog posts, videos, infographics, etc.)
- Selecting the most appropriate and effective digital channels to publish and promote your content
- Generating high-quality, high-value content
- Content management
- Establishing a realistic budget
Intrigued? Contact us and we’ll start with a content marketing audit to measure its current effectiveness and follow up with recommendations for improvement.
Have any questions,
or would you like
to learn more?
Analyze & Measure
We see what is doing well and what needs improvement, allowing us to make changes on the fly to ensure your content marketing efforts are successful.
Create & Distribute
We will develop and distribute your content to appropriate marketing channels
Establishing Your Budget
What type of content do you need? What channels? What’s the frequency? We will work to establish a cost-effective budget for your campaign.
Types of Content
Our team will help with the creation of case studies, videos, blogs, whitepapers, podcasts, infographics and a whole lot more.
Employing SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely.