An unhealthy company culture is a breeding ground for toxicity that leads to conflict, drains on morale, and low employee engagement which impacts sales and profits.
Culture: The social construct of an organization
An unhealthy company culture not only impacts profitability; it also brands the company as a poor place to work, as employees circulate through the revolving door. And thanks to sites like glassdoor.com, it’s especially challenging to shed a poor employer brand reputation.
If you struggle to attract and retain a quality workforce, it may be time to do a company culture assessment to identify where to focus your attention for improvement.
Let’s schedule a time to talk so that we may discuss taking the first step with a simple company culture assessment. It would be beneficial to know what obstacles may be getting in the way of maintaining a culture of excellence and continuous improvement, and one where your people love coming to work every day to give you their best.
Download a FREE copy of A 6 Step Process to Improve Company Culture
Have any questions,
or would you like
to learn more?
Culture Metrics We Improve
- Attracting and retaining quality employees
- Successful outcomes to change
- Competitive spirit
- Product quality and service delivery
- Customer experiences
- Stronger customer relationships
- Customer loyalty
- Customer referrals
- Employer brand and reputation
- Employee referrals
- Protection from poaching and wage wars
- New business acquisition
- Keep everyone’s eye on the ball
- Build enthusiasm around the brand
- Promote a competitive and winning mindset
- Give people meaningful reasons to believe in the brand
- Eliminate negativity
- Continuous improvement