Employer Brand Development
There is a low supply and high demand for quality people in the manufacturing industry.
Some companies have figured out how to attract and retain a quality workforce, while others are forced to tolerate and accept low employee engagement and performance, or to hire the best of the worst in a stack of applications or resumes.
The only solution to this complex problem is to direct your attention toward building a strong employer brand and reputation. Your employer brand will not only highlight the many benefits of working at your company, it must also appeal to the small universe of high-quality people you need on your team to improve employee engagement and productivity and increase profitability.
The simple fact is that good people know who they are. They know they are in high demand. They know you need them.
Our employer brand development strategy will provide your company with:
- Employer value propositions — meaningful and compelling reasons for high-quality candidates to join your company
- An employer brand promise
- A playbook for building a culture to retain your top performers and top producers
- A marketing plan for attracting high-quality candidates
So, let’s schedule a time to connect and we can discuss taking an easy first step with a simple employer brand assessment.
Employer Brand metrics we improve
We will find out how your brand is viewed by...
Brand Development & Restoration
- Identify the unique set of distinctions your company owns that make a positive difference in the lives of your customers.
- Tell prospective customers precisely why they should do business with you!
How we make sure your brand succeeds
- Values blueprint
- Integration into culture
- Ongoing measurement and evaluations