Webinar: Attract and Retain Employees by Building a Strong Employer Brand and Culture
More Applicants. Less Attrition.
If you’re struggling to find employees, register for this webinar.
If you’re struggling to retain employees, register for this webinar.
Scott Seroka, LBBP, President and Chief Brand and Culture strategist of Seroka Industrial Branding will provide attendees with a step-by-step process for building a stronger employer brand to attract more employment candidates and the culture to retain them.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The top three mistakes most companies make when attempting to attract people
- How prospective employees decide where to apply for a position
- How to create a compelling employee brand and bring it to life
- An easy and efficient process for quickly measuring the health and mindset of your culture
- A Six Sigma approach to improving weaknesses within your culture
- How to maintain a vibrant, continuous improvement culture
- Tuesday, July 12th
- 12:00 – 1:30 CST
- Only $99
- Link will be provided prior to the webinar
Scott Seroka, Six Sigma LBBP
President | Chief Brand & Culture Strategist
Seroka Industrial Branding
Scott has built corporate brands, product brands, employer brands, and cultural infrastructures for companies ranging from global Fortune 500 organizations to smaller, privately held firms. He is a Six Sigma Lean Black Belt Professional and is adept at employing Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies to create strong, lasting brands and the cultures to support them. As a long-time advocate for small businesses in Wisconsin, Scott also sits on the Board of Directors for the IBAW and speaks regularly at industry and corporate events on the topics of company branding, employer branding and company culture.