Why Hire Seroka?
We’re going to keep things simple — meaning simple for you. It’s one of the many reasons people hire us.
When you work with Seroka Industrial Branding, you can be assured of a smooth, frictionless client service experience. We are:
- Easily accessible
- Exceptionally resourceful
- Adaptable to how our clients like to work and communicate
- Experienced enough to know how to overcome common obstacles and creatively work through solutions to many types of complex problems
Six Reasons to Retain Seroka Industrial Branding for Your Fractional Chief Marketing Officer Needs
First, we uniquely apply Six Sigma methodologies in our approach to building and executing marketing strategies:
- Defining SMART marketing goals and how success will be measured (Specific, Measurable, Aspirational, Realistic, Timely)
- Measuring marketing effectiveness and ROI through key metrics (brand awareness, cost per lead, conversions, customer acquisition cost, social media engagement, click-through rate, email subscribers, etc.)
- Analyzing results and data
- Continually improving results through feedback and testing
- Establishing and controlling the marketing process to improve customer value and build sustainable customer relationships
Second, where most Fractional Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) primarily focus on external customer acquisition marketing, Seroka Industrial Branding also focuses on internal customer acquisition marketing (also known as employee/HR marketing) to attract and retain high-quality employees to represent your brand and deliver on its promise.
Third, we will bring an entrepreneurial mindset into our engagement with you by being resourceful, responsible, and solutions-oriented. In addition, we commit to:
- Being responsive even outside of normal business hours
- Being stewards of your budget through moral, ethical, and prudent financial decision-making
- Making recommendations and decisions consistent with your brand and values
- Always doing what we say we will do
- Being proactive in our engagement in terms of providing fresh ideas and solutions
- Flexibility and adapting to your way of working
- Honoring deadlines (we know 4:00 means 4:00 — not “4ish”)
Fourth, we will never adopt the unpopular trend (and shortcut) of burdening you with hours-long homework assignments to complete and return before getting started on projects and initiatives. We will always do the heavy lifting and use our resources, experience, and intellect to solve problems and create solutions.
Fifth, we guarantee quality and dependability. In other words, we “get it.” You can count on us to provide high-value, high-quality products and services on time. You won’t need to follow up with us.
And sixth, Seroka Industrial Branding operates with a continuous improvement mindset. We challenge our clients to fight the status quo by continually providing fresh ideas and insights. We do this by staying on top of industry trends and technologies and being another visionary for your company.